WHAT IS THIS ? – – Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion is a new cleansing formulation for acne, pimples and acanthosis nigricans . It is a refreshing, rinseable shower gel that treats and helps prevent acne, pimples and acanthosis nigricans with a blend of salicylic acid, azelaic acid, pine tree oil. tea and grapefruit extract. A formula specially developed to treat rashes on the body such as those on the face, back, shoulders and chest, as well as to treat acanthosis nigricans on dark elbows, armpits, bikini area, knees, hips and neck.
Incredible feedback from customers who have used the Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion !
Customer story #1:
“For years I struggled with back acne and tried many different products, but nothing seemed to work. Until I discovered Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion . This incredible product completely transformed my skin! After just a few weeks of use, the acne on my back has reduced significantly and my skin has become much smoother and softer. I am so happy with the results and I can finally show off my back without feeling embarrassed by my skin. I highly recommend Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion to anyone struggling with back acne – it really works!” – Mendymelz Joe –
Customer story #2:
“I have struggled with my dark neck for many years, and this Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion definitely helps lighten the dark pigmentation on my skin. The way this Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion changes the tone of my neck is fantastic. After “Having used it for three weeks, I am delighted with the results. Never in a decade has my neck skin looked and felt so wonderful. Highly recommended” – Matheus Frank –
Customer story #3:
“I squeeze a little of the Cleansing Lotion on my neck every night in the shower and use it to wash my face and neck in the morning when I wash my face. I used this for about two weeks and it really clears up the acne on my neck. I swear my skin has become brighter and more even than before. Overall this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have better, more even looking skin smooth !” – Mary Jean –
Are you still worried about the condition of your body skin?
👉 Acne, pimples and acanthosis nigricans 👈
Human skin is covered with sebaceous glands, especially oily skin has more developed sebaceous glands, so in addition to the face, the body’s sebaceous glands tend to secrete oil excessively. So, in addition to the face, the chest and back are also prone to acne. Especially if it is easy to sweat, plus wearing waterproof and non-absorbent clothing, dirt and oil from the body poorly cleaned, it is more likely that body acne will develop due to bacterial growth or mold, which leads to the formation of folliculitis!
- Acanthosis Nigricans
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterized by dark, thick, velvety patches on the skin, usually found in folds and folds of the body such as the neck, armpits, groin and under the breasts. It can also appear on the finger joints, palms of the hands, soles of the feet and other parts of the body. The plaques may be light brown to black in color and may have a slightly rough texture.
Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion contains a combination of powerful skin-brightening ingredients (grapefruit extract) and anti-acne ingredients (salicylic acid, azelaic acid and tea tree oil) to exfoliate dead skin cells and clean pores of excess oil, dirt and acne-causing bacteria, effectively inhibit melanin synthesis, pigmentation and dark spots, and treat acanthosis nigricans. Ideal for all skin types, this Cleansing Lotion helps reduce rashes and inflammation on the face, back, shoulders, chest and other areas of the body, while treating acanthosis nigricans on the neck, armpits, groin and under the breasts.
Backed by science
Dr. Jessica Saucien is a board-certified dermatologist with over 10 years of experience treating skin. She is known for her professionalism in skin health and her approach to helping people achieve natural-looking skin using the most advanced beauty and dermatology techniques.
– Dr Jessica Saucien, 48 years old (Dermatologist)
” Fivfivgo® is an ideal solution for acne, pimples and acanthosis nigricans. It is the best therapeutic formula after numerous tests. Equipped with well-studied active ingredients, this Cleansing Lotion effectively treats acneic skin conditions and ‘acanthosis nigricans without causing adverse effects to the skin.’ – Dr. Jessica Saucien
How does Fivfivgo® cleansing lotion work?
1. Unclog pores, eliminate acne
Using these natural ingredients in a gentle, effective formula, Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion helps clear acne by reducing inflammation, fighting bacteria and unclogging pores, leaving skin healthier and more radiant. Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion is designed to clear acne using a unique blend of natural ingredients that work synergistically to unclog pores, reduce inflammation and fight bacteria on the skin. The formula is gentle and non-irritating, making it suitable for all skin types.
2. Lightens dark spots on the skin
Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition characterized by dark, velvety patches in the folds and wrinkles of the body. Fivfivgo® cleansing lotion relieves hyperpigmentation linked to acanthosis nigricans. This cleansing lotion contains a natural extract that helps brighten skin, refine damaged skin and lighten dark spots.
3. Exfoliates dark and dry layer
Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion by removing the buildup of dead skin cells that can contribute to an uneven and dull complexion, exfoliation can also lighten dark areas. This cleansing lotion works by breaking the adhesive bonds between dead skin cells, making them easier to gently remove.
- GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. Grapefruit extract applied topically fights free radicals. It helps fade blemishes and marks due to previous acne. Grapefruit pulp is rich in vitamins C, E, P, folic acid and water-soluble fiber, making it a treasure for the skin. It has very good control of excess sebum, reduces pore size and has a cooling effect on combination and oily skin prone to acne. Grapefruit contains valuable natural vitamins P and C as well as soluble cellulose. Vitamin P strengthens the function of skin capillaries and accelerates the recovery of injured skin tissue, which is beneficial for skin health and beauty care. Vitamin C participates in the synthesis of human collagen, promotes the production of antibodies, strengthens the detoxification function of the body and treats acanthosis nigricans well. Grapefruit has a cleansing and moisturizing effect on the skin. The active ingredients it contains, such as carbohydrates, amino acids and fruit acids, all have deep moisturizing and cleansing effects, and the flavonoids can increase the permeability and resistance of hair walls.
- SALICYLIC ACID is a proven ingredient to remove blackheads, whiteheads and excess oil, and keep them at bay. Salicylic acid is really effective in removing dirt and debris that enlarges pores. It is renowned for its anti-impurity powers. As a keratolytic, salicylic acid helps remove dead skin cells that can clog pores. Its ability to exfoliate may also explain why this ingredient can be an effective treatment for other skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris (those annoying little dry bumps on the back of your arms).
- AZELAIC ACID is a dicarboxylic acid that is part of the family of acids naturally present in barley, rye and wheat. Azelaic acid is an effective molecule for the topical treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris. It cleans pores of bacteria that can cause irritation or breakouts. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in treating skin conditions such as acne. The acid can prevent future breakouts and remove acne-causing bacteria from your pores.
- TEA TREE OIL is a popular choice for treating acne due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is believed to soothe redness, swelling and inflammation. It can even help prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin. Tea tree oil exerts antioxidant activity and accelerates the wound healing process.
- Helps control breakouts
- Treats acanthosis nigricans
- Remove dark spots and lighten skin
- Deep cleansing of the skin
- Soap-free formula
- Removes dirt and excess oil that clog pores
- Do not dry the skin
- For all skin types
Here are some of our satisfied customers
“I’ve been using Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion for a few months now and I’m so impressed with the results. I have struggled with acne on my face for most of my adult life and it has really affected my self-confidence. But since using Fivfivgo®, my acne has reduced significantly and my skin looks much healthier and more radiant. I love that it’s made with natural ingredients and doesn’t irritate my skin like some other products I’ve used in the past. I would definitely recommend Fivfivgo® Cleansing Lotion to anyone looking for an effective solution for facial acne. » – Purity Siambulo –
“I’ve been using this lotion for about a month now and it really gets rid of the dark spots on my face. I also used it on my neck, you can clearly see that all the small dark spots on my neck are gone and the fine lines on my face and neck are gone. I swear it made my skin look brighter and more even than before. Overall, this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants better, smoother skin! » – Bethany, 29 years old, Nevada –
“I felt really self-conscious about the dark spots on my inner thighs and was looking for a solution to feel more confident. My friend recommended that I try this Fivfivgo® cleansing lotion, and after several weeks of use, I am really impressed with the results! My dark spots on my skin have become firmer and lighter, and my skin feels smoother and more hydrated. I also noticed that the acne marks that were present have completely disappeared, which is a huge relief. » – Teresa Dearman –
Squeeze the required amount of Fivfivgo® cleansing lotion into the palm of your hand. Apply directly to damp body using light circular movements. Massage gently with damp hands to develop a foam. Rinse thoroughly.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not medically approved.